Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Legit fears

Continuing right along here question 2 is-
2.describe 3 legitimate fears you have and how they became fears.
     - spiders&roaches...Im not sure how the spiders did but when I livedin China roaches were huge and I think it freaked me out for life.
      -a man following me...car, or walking or breaking into my home, I have no reason to fear this except for the fact that we live in a crazy world with crazy psycho people who like hurting others.
       -my family and friends dying without knowing and having a relationship with Jesus. It's very clear in the bible what happens to people who don't know and have a relationship with Jesus when they die. “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment