Thursday, September 12, 2013

Relationship with Dereck

Question #3
What is your relationship like with your spouse? (graphic version)
Well I am not too sure what this means by graphic version,but I will give a little view into our marriage.
Dereck and I got married pretty young, like I just turned 20. We have a really close relationship and are each others best friends. There is no one I would rather be with over him.  We have had many challenges to face and overcome throughout our marriage (who doesn't?) but I think they have brought us closer.  Dereck never criticizes me, alone or in front of others, he is a very gentle person. When we have a problem we generally work it out pretty quickly.  Dereck doesn't voice his opinion too much unless I ask for it which is nice and not sometimes lol. I like to talk about things until there is nothing left to say about them and Dereck usually amuses me and listens and comments if needed even if its not that interesting to him. He is a GREAT listener.Dereck loves all sports and video games but has NEVER put it before me. If he plays video games it is when I am busy with something else, or sleeping, or gone. We have a lot of fun together, and we love to laugh together and at each other. He gets me and I get him. Its not always the easiest thing to do but we make the choice to stay in love and committed every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment