Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome

Hey Everyone!
So Dereck and I have been talking about how fast Jasmine and Jessie are growing up.  I mean Jasmine just turned 3....THREE! Where has this year gone...and Jessie will be 18 months on the 9th of November. Wow the term "Time flies when you are having fun" never rang more true with us until we became parents.  Now time just won't stop. I would be okay if it stopped at this moment for just a little longer.  Anyways, because of how fast it goes we thought it would be a great idea to start capturing the memories, and from what I hear blogging is a really great way to do it;-)  So, here is our attempt to capture memories for our family, and to let those interested in our journey join in as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome guys! Thanks for doing this- I love being part of all the details you enjoy and face each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing this. I love seeing the girls. It is such a joy to see the smiles. I am so HAPPY for you and Dereck. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete