Friday, January 20, 2012

Nothing planned but fun day

Last Saturday Dereck and his Pop went to Norman for a K-State OU basketball game. So that meant that all us girls could do something together. So Dereck's Granny came over to join the girls, myself, and Grandma Hutch for the day.  I had purposefully done all my chores the night before so the house wouldn't need cleaning, and there wouldn't be any projects needing attention for one whole day.  I was up till midnight....but I had a free Saturday to spend with my girls so it was worth the late night.  My main goal was to do things that would be fun for the girls. Sooo first we slept in a little and the girls came and snuggled in bed with me and drank chocolate milk while we talked and giggled.  Then we got up and made pancakes, and then got ready for the day.  The girls colored for a little bit while I cleaned up from breakfast. Then once the one chore was done we played memory match game.  After the game, we got our shoes and jackets and headed to wal mart, the main reason for the trip was for the girls to look at the fish, ride on all those overly priced rides, and pick out some valentine day window decorations.  The girls had  a blast! Jessie especially liked riding a small bicycle down the isle. I am definately getting her that for her Birthday. After our walmart adventure we went to Graves and ate some lunch.  Then it was naptime for the girls and Grandma, and movie with a cozy blanket for Granny and I. We watched Never Been Kissed. Then I got a tea party ready for the girls for when they woke up. When they got up we had a chocolate cake, and pink lemonade with their new Belle teaset. Then the girls wanted to watch cartoons for a little bit.  It was so much fun just spending the day with just girls. We are going to have to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment